Computer Based Training (CBT)
AVSEC LLC can also tailor make our CBT modules to create a custom training program to fit your company’s needs. AVSEC, LLC offers the aviation security cargo professionals Computer Based Training (CBT) programs covering all sectors of the cargo security and dangerous goods aviation business. All training needs will be addressed through a selection of courses implemented to the highest standards to fit your airlines and air freight forwarding business. These CBT are designed to train both security professionals of all disciplines and to challenge existing aviation professionals to meet current ICAO, TSA, EU, and IATA industry standards, best practices and new procedures.
AVSEC, LLC offers a comprehensive range of services to ensure your air cargo shipments comply with international standards and other relevant security regulations. Prior to selecting your CBT, we can analyze your current security measures, identify any gaps, recommend improvements and help you plan and implement a whole security program.
The following aviation security and dangerous goods CBT courses are available to all professionals in the aviation security or related industries. These basic and advanced management courses run on a modular basis which can be tailor-made to suit your requirements:
- Initial Dangerous Goods Training
- Recurrent Dangerous Goods Training
- Cargo Screening Technology X-ray Training
- Cargo Screening Technology ETD Training
- Cargo Physical Search Training
- Cargo TSA Security Awareness Training
- TSA Sensitive Security Information (SSI) Training
Please contact us for more information
AVSEC LLC Cancellation, Refund, and Transfer Policies
- AVSEC LLC accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Pay Pal, and ACH/EFT payments.
- Payment can be made at the time of registration.
- Classroom registration fees must be prepaid a minimum of 7 days prior to the course.
- Online training courses must be paid before receiving a username and password to begin the program.
- Classroom sign-in: 8:00 to 8:20 the first day.
- Instructional hours: 8:30 to 4:30 each day.
Classroom Training Cancellations
- A $150 cancellation fee is charged for cancellations and transfers within 7 days of the start date.
- This fee also applies to students who do not show up for the class or leave unexpectedly.
- Cancellations and transfers to another class may be made more than 7 days prior without penalty.
- Substitutions may be made up to the first day of class without penalty.
- AVSEC LLC reserves the right to cancel programs two weeks prior to the start date. Should this occur, a full refund will be made, or funds may be transferred to another training program.
AVSEC LLC negotiates discounted rates for sleeping rooms at each hotel. You may obtain this rate by using the Room Block Code, noted on your Seminar Confirmation Letter. Our special rates are only available until 30 days prior to each seminar, so remember to book early. Hotel reservations must be made directly with the hotel and are not included in the tuition.
- Prepayment is required before usernames and passwords are released.
- Students are required to print their own student materials and provide any regulations that may be required.
- Certificates are emailed after the training session to students who have paid and receive a passing grade.
Online Training Cancellations
- NO Cancellation/Substitutions allowed after 15 days of registration OR if program has been started.
Delivery and protection of Product or Services:
Registrations for Public Classes: When registering for public classes, a seminar confirmation letter will be faxed or emailed to you, to confirm your enrollment in the requested class. If you do not receive a seminar confirmation letter within two (2) business days, or have questions, please email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Confirmation letters are sent out Monday-Friday. Your confirmation will be sent on a Monday if enrolling on the weekend. Please confirm enrollment before booking airfare. Please note our policies for prepayment and cancellation.
Registrations for Online Classes: When registering for online courses, you will receive an email from AVSEC LLC with your username, password and instructions within 1 business day. Confirmation letters are sent out Monday-Friday. If enrolling on the weekend your confirmation letter will be sent on the following Monday. If you have any questions regarding your registration please email us at email@example.com
AVSEC LLC Materials: The workbooks and PowerPoint presentations may be reproduced by your company for internal training purposes only. Any unauthorized copying, distribution or use of any AVSEC LLC material is strictly prohibited. This includes using AVSEC LLC materials for commercial purposes. Return Policy: Materials are a downloadable product and cannot be returned. Any Sensitive Security (SSI) material with such markings must be handled and stored in accordance with 49 CFR Part 1520, and will be the responsibility of the company, employee or individual for such protection. Any Restrictive Material must be handled, stored, and protected in the same manner as SSI materials.